LiveRules is a simple, yet very powerful rules processor for the modern business demand for both traditional and big data systems. LiveRules supports various features which are really needed for the fast paced development and deployment needs.
LiveRules Meets Modern Business Demands
LiveRules is built for modern business demands. It is not a thick client based, rather a web/browser-based implementation and makes the accessing of the application easier
With modern technologies such as Containers, Kubernetes with the Micro-services architecture, LiveRules scales horizontally and there is no limit to how much it can scale.
LiveRules supports Multilingual out of the box. This allows various users with different language fluency to adapt and make it simple for their business rules authoring.
With the highly scalable container based micro-services allows the system to scale horizontally. This allows millions transactions to be processed in minutes rather than hours/days.
Connect with Any RDBMS, HBase or MongoDB
LiveRules is designed to support any Java supported RDBMS database and building your own business dictionary out of any Database through our user-friendly web based system. LiveRules also supports the big data right out of the box. LiveRules has evolved to support the NoSQL big data systems like MongoDB and HBase. The business dictionary can be now mapped for the MongoDB and HBase right out of the box
XML and JSON Mapping
LiveRules allows the users to map JSON and XML documents as input data elements. LiveRules supports JSON document mapping and the XML document mapping right out of the box.
Take any XML / JSON document and map it to the business fields. That’s it. It then allows you to send the XML / JSON and apply the corresponding business rules to make the determination.
- English like rules editor
- Can be used for any domain based business logic
- Quick start up – with, out of the box helpers to build the business dictionary
- Support for any RDBMS system
- Support for NoSQL MongoDB for any big data systems
- Use the Document Mapper to Map a JSON document
- Use the Document Mapper to Map a XML document
- Designed for processing high volume transactions
- Automatic business elements loading based on the business dictionary mapping
- Role based authorization for authoring and managing the business rules
- Purely component oriented approach with simple web service wrapper for invocation
- Powerful in-built looping capabilities for Multi-Object and Comma Separated Values (CSV)
- Automatic detection of deadlocks
- Can be deployed anywhere without a need for any specialized environments for the run time.
- Completely web enabled, easy to use and supports most of the modern browsers
- In built capabilities to invoke Web services
- In built capabilities to send and receive MQ based messages
- Support for custom Events
- Multilingual support